Food lover 


Hey guys!

I can truly say that I´m a true food fan, I always love trying new flavors, new mixes, the possibilities of creating something new are endless. There are also dishes that never bores me, I could eat lasagna for lunch every day. I feel that food is very important for the identity of a country, through one and trying the typical dishes is enriching, but Chilean food is spectacular. Now above all, the humitas and the corn cake are coming. 

Personally, I love to cook sweet things, cakes, cookies... in my quarantine, I stregthened my skills in baking, I love cooking, since in the kitchen you can experiment a lot, enhance your creativity, give your stamp to everything you do, transform or create recipes, one is free in what one cooks, and I find it very meaningful to cook for the ones I love the most that fills me up a lot that they like what I do with so much love and affection, or to show my creations sharing recipes is something very nice too. It also saddens me too much to know that there are people who don't have the possibility of tryng new flavors and they always eat the same or what is enough or there are times that they do not even have to eat. How is it possible that some of us eat such delicious and spectacular things and others die without knowing them, or die from not having a bite for a long time.

Thanks for reading.


Comentarios

Entradas populares