PLEBISCITE



Hey guys, today I'm going to talk about what happend the October 25th. To start I would like to tell you what happened in Chile one year ago, that year was the beginning of a new stage of the country, citizens after years of injustice, realized that a change was necessary. 
The same day exactly one year ago, in Santiago the biggest march happens, the slogans were various, different movements converge in plaza Baquedano. All the marches managed to reach the voting agreement to change the costitution. 
Past Sunday was a decisive day for the country and citizens, the approval or rejection of the creation of a new costitution is decided. In my case, it was easy and fast for me to vote, in the place where I was called to vote, all sanitary measures were respected, and I have the feeling that without the pandemic many more people would have voted. You can feel the emotion of being able to make a change, and the power we had to achieve it.
The rest of the day I dedicated myself to seeing how the news reported what was happening in different parts of the country, waiting for the votes to be counted, in my mind I knew that the approval would win, but because of the pandemic one is never sure of anything. At the end of the day when the approval was the winner, with my family we celebrate. 











Comentarios

  1. It was a very exciting day! I went to celebrate the apruebo's triumph with my family, certainly an unforgettable day

    ResponderEliminar

  2. It was a long road, what a great step we took on Sunday 25, a day full of emotion!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It was a great day! When i was go to vote was easy and quick too, there were no queues. I don't know what it will be like when the exit plebiscite is.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares