SONGS THAT CALM


Hi guys, my dad is a fanatic of the music and since I was a child  transmitted  his liking by bands like The Police, ”Los prisioneros” , “Los Tres”, QUEEN, among other they are part of my childhood memories. He transmitted to me his passion for music. Now I explain why the title, I have always believed that  there are songs that heal the soul for that reason there are song that I use when I am tired or stressed like “ un amor violento” by los  tres , GEPE got a very good version in case you haven’t  heard it. Another song that love and consider it one the favorite songs its cant falling in love the Elvis Presley,  is a song that every time I listen to it bring me peace and never bores me. Roxanne, the police brings back many memories whit my dad, road trips, when we were girls we went to visit my grandmom. I could go on with many others to argue that music calm, heals, help to forget worries and if you still don’t believe me please listen any of these recommendations. Never forget that music it is always there for us to listen to when we want.

Ty for read me.

Comentarios

Entradas populares