U R U G U A Y





Hello everyone, in my first blog I´m going to talk about a place that i will like to visit after the pandemic. Like you read in the title the country is Paraguay, the reason is simple, I always love Hydrochoerus hydrochaeris better know as carpinchos. This adorable animal lives in many countries of South America,  unfortunately our country is not able for them. Also in this country are natural reserves, where you can have the oportunity to know Carpinchos, otters, deers, foxes, and so many others native animals.

Besides, Uruguay have a beautiful well known beach called Punta del Este, there you can find good restaurants, watch the sunset, take a picture with the famous sculpture "Los dedos", visit Casapueblo and admire the handmade building. 

I hope that you fall in love with the Carpinchos like me, and add to your list of places to visit this amazing country.

P.S: also I have a friend that live in Montevideo, so i will like to visit her.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares